If you are using one of our Upload products to supply your own artwork, you can upload your file during the order process. If your file is too large to be sent when you order, you can upload files up to 4 GB in size using Mail Big File.
Please read our artwork guidelines (on Eazy Print’s website) to ensure you have created your artwork correctly and to avoid any delays.
We assume any files provided have been proofed by yourself and are ready to be printed. Please ensure you’ve checked the artwork for spelling and grammatical errors, any colour issues and image resolution problems. Ensure that the document is the right size and that you’re happy with the layout.
- File type – High resolution, high quality 300ppi PDF.
- Images – All images should be 300ppi and finished printed size, and ensure you have permission to use them in your artwork.
- Fonts – All fonts should be embedded, or converted to outlines.
- Colour – PDF should be set to CMYK, not RGB. We do not print spot colours, so convert these too. Any spot colours or RGB images will be converted before printing and may result in incorrect colour reproduction.
- Bleed – artwork should have a 3mm bleed with trim marks.
The bottom 100mm of banner material remains in the pull-up mechanism and will not be visible in the final product. Please bear this in mind when setting up your artwork.
PVC & Mesh Banners
Consider hemming and eyelets when setting up your artwork. Give plenty of margin around the edges to avoid important information being covered up or lost.