UK Banner Printing is committed to protecting the privacy of all visitors to its website.
This policy is updated from time to time so please check it regularly.
What information do we collect?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about how you use the site, including details of your visits such as the pages you view and the resources you use, as well as traffic, location and other communication data.
- Information you provide voluntarily, such as contact information when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us.
What are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies provide information about the computers people use to visit our website. We may use these to gather information about your computer to help us improve your experience while browsing the site.
Cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This is purely statistical information and does not identify you personally.
You can adjust your browser settings to block cookies although this may affect your user experience in terms of future visits, as cookies help our site to remember you.
Use of remarketing with Google Analytics
We use analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website. Site visitors may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or they may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect from you to improve your online experience and how we provide services to you.
We may also use it to:
- Provide information that you ask for about our products or services.
- Provide information about other products that may be of interest to you – but only if you have opted to receive it.
- Tell you about changes to our website, services, goods and products.
If you have bought goods or services from us before, we may show you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
We will not pass your details to any third parties, except for the purpose of providing you with the service or products you have ordered. For example your details will be passed to our courier service to facilitate your delivery.
How do we store your personal data?
In operating our website we may need to transfer your data to locations outside the European Union for processing and storing. By sharing your personal data with us, your agreement to such transfer, storage or processing is implied. We take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data is handled and stored securely.
The transfer of information over the internet cannot be guaranteed 100% secure. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
How do we protect your privacy?
- If we sell any or all of our business to another company.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
- To protect against and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold about you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover any costs we incur in providing the information.